Re: [Merge] lp:~franku/widelands-website/handle_big_images into lp:widelands-website

I am confused at the question, maybe I am not fully understanding the problem you have.

> I added code to change each external image link in a clickable image link, if it is not yet a clickable link.

I think that is a good solution. If it is annoying in practice will be seen over time.

>From your last comment, I am understanding that this is not possible, but I do not understand the reason. I thought you want to put an upper limit on the size of the image or display it smaller if it is smaller. This is possible through something like described in this SO:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11078913/how-to-set-max-width-of-an-image-in-css
http://jsfiddle.net/4cZtN/413/

does that solve your problem? If not, could you provide an example where you see problems?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~franku/widelands-website/handle_big_images/+merge/247235
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:widelands-website.