Re: [Merge] lp:~hjd/widelands/tests-poc into lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/debian

>  we can continue gather knowledge for a while longer.
Ok, good, I feel like I haven't had time to look properly at all of it yet.

When talking about the ecosystem around GitHub I was mainly thinking about the Continuous Integration and similar services. That is really something we should have in place to keep track of when regressions are introduced, and being able to run it for branches prior to merging would probably help too.

Launchpad seems to only support daily builds (like we have now) and/or build on request. (And I managed to hit a daily request limit on my test PPA, so they're apparently not unlimited either). Which was a bit surprising to me since I was convinced LP recipies supported "build on each commit", but I was not able to find this anywhere.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~hjd/widelands/tests-poc/+merge/250533
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~hjd/widelands/tests-poc into lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/debian.