Re: [Merge] lp:~franku/widelands-website/handle_big_images into lp:widelands-website

Sorry for confusing you ... :-S

>> I added code to change each external image link in a clickable image link, if it is not yet a clickable link.

> I think that is a good solution. If it is annoying in practice will be seen over time.

This was the answer i want to read ;) The Problem i saw was, that with my code every external link gets clickalble, even it has not the size to break the website style... Sorry again for confusing you.

In future i will try to explain as much as i can.

Anyway: I think i get the wrong part. If you compare the path to images from old uploads to new uploads it is different.

The error from your post https://code.launchpad.net/~franku/widelands-website/handle_big_images/+merge/247235/comments/619152 contains the path:

/var/www/django_projects/widelands/media//wlimages/ghbi_menu_ingame.png

Newly uploaded images get the path:

/var/www/django_projects/wlwebsite/code/widelands//media//wlimages/dithering_1.jpg

Regardless of the double slash, the old path is ".../django_projects/widelands/media//wlimages..." and the new path is ".../django_projects/wlwebsite/code/widelands//media//wlimages..."

Note the additional component "/wlwebsite/code/" between "django_projects" and "widelands".  This could be seen on the admin site too. Compare the Image-properties

https://wl.widelands.org/admin/wlimages/image/164/ (new)
https://wl.widelands.org/admin/wlimages/image/2/ (old)

Are the settings MEDIA_ROOT and MEDIA_URL on the server equal to http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands-website/trunk/view/head:/settings.py#L43 ?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~franku/widelands-website/handle_big_images/+merge/247235
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:widelands-website.