Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/quarry_tweaks into lp:widelands

I have tested it in game. The productivity does not drop as fast as before (5%/5ms, IIRC), but still rather quickly (about 5%/1s). "This order" refers to the fact that the sleep command comes after the worker=cut and is therefore not executed when the first command failes. I changed the order for all buildings to avoid busy waiting, except for the quarries, hence the comment. IMHO it is still valid to keep it.

Where does the additional timeout come from? Based on the conf files, I'd say the logic stays the same, it has only become more verbose.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/quarry_tweaks/+merge/254632
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/quarry_tweaks.