Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/quarry_tweaks into lp:widelands

My concern is not productivity drop, but too frequent calling run_findobject() function that is quite expensive, especially if it is called around without interruption.

I dont undestand the timing - I noticed there is 10 seconds of gap instead of 25 as I would expect, but for my purposes (performance) this does not make much difference. But 10 seconds is mentioned in stonemanson's conf file.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/quarry_tweaks/+merge/254632
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/quarry_tweaks.