Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1390793 into lp:widelands

I am afraid to claim that I have checked something and it looks good when I dont understand it at least to some degree. But of course I see that we have too much branches waiting for review and something should be done with this....

1. I understand seafaring checkbox when loading game - but dont understand it when saving the game. On save this info should be generated automatically and saved into map.

2. Of course everybody will figure it out at the end, but still I think the logic&ergonomy is not as polished as could be. But the situation is not getting workse, so OK....

7. I was partially heading to something like "save" and "save as" in other programs. BTW, does something like ctrl+S work in editor (without invoking any kind of menu)? I meant to distinguish the small edit of a map and significant changes to a map. Just an idea.... Or maybe there could be a "floppy" icon somewhere which would only save the map without any queries or so. Just another idea :)

But OK, at the end there are two outstanding issues : broken sorting of filenames and that "show *names " button. And I noticed, the sorting is broken even also on "Pl." column. And on third column too.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1390793/+merge/254558
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1390793 into lp:widelands.