Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1451078-fix into lp:widelands

This fix is very weird. The check is there to drop the soldier if its level is higher than the maximum level that it can get trained to. Removing this check might mean that soldiers trained to max won't be kicked out.

So, my guess is that the real bug lies with setting the max value. I think this needs some more digging.

On another note, since "it" now isn't an iterator anymore, we should rename it to "upgrade".
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1451078-fix/+merge/258118
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1451078-fix into lp:widelands.