Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1451078-fix into lp:widelands

I did not remove the check.

Previously, if the soldier was at a too high level, it was assumed that he/she should be let go. In the linked bug, the problem was that soldier was full trained in defense and health but not evade.

After this change, the code merely proceeds to next check, which was the original intention. Please note that the routine takes a default-unsafe approach, where soldiers are whitelisted if a reason to keep them in is found.

I still think that this fixes the problem. Soldiers will be kicked out after this change, too. I tested that much, though of course it is possible that I accidentally tested a wrong binary, sans this fix :-(

Regarding the other note.

I do not mind variable names, and gladly change it to something else. Changing to range loop was not necessary; the old style just hurt my eyes, and I did not see clear reasons why not to do it.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1451078-fix/+merge/258118
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1451078-fix into lp:widelands.