Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1451078-fix into lp:widelands

I get it now - we need to check for all attributes before we break, not just for one of them. Maybe set an additional boolean "trainable_atrribute_found"? Then at the bottom, if (!this_soldier_is_safe || !trainable_atrribute_found) -> drop soldier.

Removing the iterator is great, we want to do that everywhere eventually - it makes the code so much easier to read :)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1451078-fix/+merge/258118
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1451078-fix into lp:widelands.