Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/militarysites_tweaks into lp:widelands

Changes looks good unless I missed something realy bad :)

Part of changes was modification of proportion of in construction vs
finished militarysites. Now the rules are bit relaxed. So if there was
enemy nearby and total number of military constructions sites were not that
high it might be OK, I will run the test on the same map to see if it
behaves as intended.