Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/militarysites_tweaks into lp:widelands

Review: Approve

All fine now - sorry for messing things up. Please go ahead and merge :)

I copied the new AI code over to an older version of trunk to test the crashing savegame linked in the bug - it still crashed. So, I have unlinked the bug report from this branch.

If you want to still work on the crash, you can revert the trunk to an older stage by calling "bzr revert -r<revision number>" and then branch from there.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/militarysites_tweaks/+merge/255132
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/militarysites_tweaks.