Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/authors into lp:widelands

Translator and developer credits now live in JSON files. They get parsed into Lua files by utils/update_authors.py

Once this gets the go-ahead, we should hook the new Python script into utils/merge_and_push_translations.sh, so it will be called regularly. I will also need to set up the translator's JSON file for translation in Transifex.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/authors/+merge/250513
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/authors into lp:widelands.