Re: [Merge] lp:~shevonar/widelands-website/django1.4 into lp:widelands-website

> Are you working on step 1?

No. Sorry. :(

As I mentioned briefly in the previous comment I never seem to get around to working on this. I guess partially because it's somewhat intimidating since I haven't used Django/South that much. This is also why I posted the comment, since I didn't knew when/if I would get round to it, but at least then others would know of the sketched plan.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~shevonar/widelands-website/django1.4/+merge/143219
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~shevonar/widelands-website/django1.4 into lp:widelands-website.