Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1399621 into lp:widelands

I miss "-    -     -" (productivity line) below the bottom line

I think it is not much intuitive to link '2/0' to going over constructionsites and 20% to going over productionsites with low performance. But I understand your reasons.

If you hover above 2/0 entire "string" is highlighted. What if only '0' was highlighted and this would indicate that we are cycling over constructionsites?

Also I would expect some spacing between lines to be obvious what numbers belong to what image.

But overall also others should see and comment this...
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1399621/+merge/258843
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1399621 into lp:widelands.