Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1399621 into lp:widelands

Thanks for the review :)

The extra checks were indeed nonsense, to I have removed them. I also added some space between rows, does this look OK now?

I can't highlight only part of a string, because buttons don't allow richtext. Making only part of the string a button would make the click target too small. So, we're stuck with the yellow for now.

Let's continue discussing how to click through the buildings in the forum.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1399621/+merge/258843
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1399621 into lp:widelands.