Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/food_icons into lp:widelands

>From what I've seen on other projects, GPL for code and CC-BY-SA for graphics/sound is a common model. Some projects use the GPL for graphics as well, such as Battle for Wesnoth. From what I can see, CC-BY-SA would be the better choice though. Is is important that the licence doesn't include a -NC clause, because that's a non-free license.

If your graphics have been GPL until now, we could also just stick with it and ask Fraang about it. I'm sure he will be fine with it. The biggest change from the artist's point of view between GPL and CC-BY-SA would be the attribution I guess - having their name listed with the artwork.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/food_icons/+merge/259327
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/food_icons.