Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/food_icons into lp:widelands

> From what I've seen on other projects, GPL for code and CC-BY-SA for
> graphics/sound is a common model. Some projects use the GPL for graphics as
> well, such as Battle for Wesnoth. From what I can see, CC-BY-SA would be the
> better choice though. Is is important that the licence doesn't include a -NC
> clause, because that's a non-free license.
>
> If your graphics have been GPL until now, we could also just stick with it and
> ask Fraang about it. I'm sure he will be fine with it. The biggest change from
> the artist's point of view between GPL and CC-BY-SA would be the attribution I
> guess - having their name listed with the artwork.

I have updated the license of all Widelands related art assets to include the GPL 2.0 besides the CC BY-SA 3.0.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/food_icons/+merge/259327
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/food_icons.