Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1397500 into lp:widelands

OK, I understand this is out of scope, but generaly locale recognition should be more verbose - to allow common user to understand why the game does not run localized. Though advanced users would not care if localized or no...

I dont understant exactly what you mean but the line in regression_test.py:

180: for wlmap in glob(os.path.join("test", "maps", "*")):

says that it check test/maps/* for test suite maps (relative path), so you can change it, or (more complicated design) introduce new argument to regression_test.py -p/--path or something like this.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1397500/+merge/243860
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1397500.