Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1397500 into lp:widelands

Widelands doesn't have a locale sk_SK@UTF-8 like Linux does, for example, but we use simply sk. So, we move from back to front until we find a matching locale. So, this is just some console output that you can ignore - It is sometimes important for me when I am working on i18n stuff, so I'd rather we keep this message in. This has nothing to do with this merge request though ;)

The problem I have is that the path that the Python script wants for the test suite isn't the same path that we use in-game in this branch, and I didn't manage to update the Python script accordingly.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1397500/+merge/243860
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1397500.