Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug1504948 into lp:widelands

I tested with a modified production site program for the shipyard - first do the building of the ship, then check for seafaring. This way whenever the shipbuilding is called, the program consumes a ware.
Now when I removed all wares from stock, the "no use for ships on this map" was coming up. When I later added wares to his stock, he started consuming wares again. (The issue that the "no use..." does not disappear is a different bug which is already known in a different context).

So I would say, the program does indeed recover, and everything is green.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug1504948/+merge/274076
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug1504948 into lp:widelands.