Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_null_enemy into lp:widelands

I don't know that we would gain anything by this - it would add extra continue statements where we already have continue statements that do the job. There isn't just one major loop where we can put this on top - these are all separate places in the code.

Maybe you can reorder things so that we have only one "for (uint8_t j = 1; j <= plr_in_game; ++j)" loop where this would make sense, but I'd rather leave that up to you, since you know the code better. I don't want to break anything.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_null_enemy/+merge/275673
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_null_enemy.