Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/map_compatibility into lp:widelands

Hi GunChleoc,

Looking at the changes, I was wondering what kind of problems were faced - I wasn't monitoring the project for roughly 1,5 years, so I am a not that up to date, sorry.
Is there one or more bug reports explaining the problem?

Is this merge request about savegames or about maps? I am asking because a lot of the code handles tribe objects like buildings, workers, wares, etc. However as far as I remember, there was no way to build up an economy in the editor in Build18 (is there now?) - so I wonder whether that code is really needed for loading maps of Build18 or Build17.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/map_compatibility/+merge/276088
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/map_compatibility into lp:widelands.