Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/render_queue into lp:widelands

The graph lines are buggy and not intended that way. I will open a bug report for them when merging this branch. I'd like to get it in sooner than later though as it is pretty high maintenance to keep it updated.

You have a keen eye, kaputtnik :)

In fact the 'artifacts' are already in the original image: https://launchpadlibrarian.net/233001063/mountain4_00.png

Trunk is slightly blurring textures while drawing, while the new branch draws them pixel perfect. That means that these white pixels are now more visible. So I'd say that is an improvement.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/render_queue/+merge/250524
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/render_queue.