Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/full_texture_atlas into lp:widelands

> > May there could be some kind of slideshow and/or descriptions of the game to
> bridge the time for the user while in the background the atlas is made?
>
> That is hard - since all graphics need to go into the atlas. We could probably
> show a still image or some text, maybe also a progress bar.

Isn't it possible to exclude a folder with images from being included into the atlas?

We should consider to check all images if they are really used in the game or if we could use one image in different places. F.e. the world/resources/water4.png is afaik unused, do we need pics/hard.png AND pics/menu_tab_buildbig.png? Both are identical. Same goes for pics_attack_add_soldier.png, pics/attack_strongest.png and pics/menu_up_train.png... all three are identical and i don't know if all of them are used at all. Of course these pics are all very smal...
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/full_texture_atlas/+merge/281909
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/full_texture_atlas into lp:widelands.