Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/full_texture_atlas into lp:widelands

> Isn't it possible to exclude a folder with images from being included into the atlas?

yes. in fact, big pictures are already not included into the atlas, so there will still be a few standalone textures.

> Of course these pics are all very smal...

So they do not really matter that much anyways. We could get perfect optimization by compressing the texture atlas too, then duplicated images would be removed anyways.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/full_texture_atlas/+merge/281909
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/full_texture_atlas into lp:widelands.