Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/full_texture_atlas into lp:widelands

> @SirVer, what else do you want to introduce before b19? I think your changes are last big changes before we enter the feature freeze.

I have one more smaller refactoring out that I want to get in [1]. I wanted to build zooming into the game (that was, what got me started on the whole GL improvements road), but I agree that this can wait till after build 19, so I delay that.

Once these branches are in, I'll focus on getting bugs fixed for b19 and I am fine with feature freezing. There are functional changes that need to happen but which I consider bug fixing - for example updating Eris, our Lua persistent library in third_party/ is a necessity to not break savegames in the future again.

[1] https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/split_overlay_manager/+merge/254496
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/full_texture_atlas/+merge/281909
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/full_texture_atlas into lp:widelands.