Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/full_texture_atlas into lp:widelands

My understanding of feature freeze is that we will finish all opened work (f.e. branches waiting for merges, or ones that are really follow ups of what is opened now) but no brand new and unrelated changes/improvements will be started.

F.e. I am not going to make any changes to AI, there is only one branch waiting for merge review, this is what to be nice to have merged before release...
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/full_texture_atlas/+merge/281909
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/full_texture_atlas into lp:widelands.