Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/png_alternative_method into lp:widelands

Review: Approve

No, sorry.
As a test, I've run "pngcrush -ow -rem allb -reduce" (compiled with gcc 5.3.0 and libpng 1.6.20) once more over all files does not change anything.
BZR then only shows changes on the three files kaputtnik comitted last, but there is no visual difference.
Still 1-4 occurences of the "libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile" when i quit widelands.

Perhaps some windows only issue, i think we can ignore safely.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/png_alternative_method/+merge/282856
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/png_alternative_method.