Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/png_alternative_method into lp:widelands

They are not "broken" .. they have only a color profile which is unusual. Almost images saving with adobe photoshop have such a profile.

In favor of reverting the branch, i would just correct them by hand with gimp :-)

We should consider to remove images which are double. They needn't much space, but are confusing, because without knowledge of the code one didn't know which image is used what for. Just my opinion :-)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/png_alternative_method/+merge/282856
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/png_alternative_method.