Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/png_alternative_method into lp:widelands

> In favor of reverting the branch, i would just correct them by hand with gimp :-)

The problem is that we do not have a bullet proof way of figuring out which ones are broken. Do you know one? If so, go for it and fix the PNGs and we can drop this branch.

> We should consider to remove images which are double. They needn't much space, but are confusing, because without knowledge of the code one didn't know which image is used what for. Just my opinion :-)

I am all for this. Some images are doubled so that they could theoretically be changed in the future - it was just convenient to reuse a already existing image in some cases.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/png_alternative_method/+merge/282856
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/png_alternative_method.