Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1397500 into lp:widelands

Review: Needs Fixing

Let's get this branch in before it starts to smell from sitting around too long :)

I think it is a good improvement, making data/ the only directory that we need to install. However there are a couple of things that need fixing:

- this fails to compile on gcc 4.7 (see travis link)
- this needs fixes to the texture atlas generation in graphics. The atlas must contain at least roads & textures and ideally as many of the often used UI graphics as possible.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1397500/+merge/243860
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1397500.