Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1397500 into lp:widelands

Before I consitune working on this, we need to fix the issues with the regression suite. I have been unable to crack this, and it's the reason this branc is still sitting here. Would you like to take this on for me?

Here's what I wrote about the problem:

I have changed the global datadir to "./data", and it is working fine, except for the tests which are broken, because the map loader won't find the maps now. I tried moving the tests to data as well, but this will in turn break regression_test.py and I didn't manage to fix this.

So, can somebody please look into fixing the tests or give me some pointers?

Again, I have added NOCOM comments to point out the important code changes.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1397500/+merge/243860
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1397500.