Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/changelog_license_date into lp:widelands

Thanks for pointing me on formatting.

About the prosa text, i don't know. I just had time and wanted to do some thing. I couldn't write such prosa so it has to do someone else.

But i think a changelog should contain all changes of a project and prosa text couldn't be as exactly than a list of solved bugs. Anyway, the only place where this file is shown for end users is the website which is really not very understandable or interesting for the users over there. It just shows that the project isn't dead :-)

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/changelog_license_date/+merge/283871
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/changelog_license_date into lp:widelands.