Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1397500 into lp:widelands

> Yes, the naming is based on the source code, fs = fullscreen in this case. If we rename anything here, it should be done both in the source code and the images - naming should be identical.

I could only say for the folder images and for graphical development. And i believe it isn't possible to have a consistent naming scheme based on code AND on graphical development. It is also very difficult to order the images, because some of them are used in different places. At least everyone would do it in another way... without satisfying everyone's need :-D So we should be aware of that too many ordering could lead into confusion and the assumption to make something better is reversed.

But maybe i am thinking too much again and it's just like now: One has to figure out where which image is stored or has to be stored. And after some time he get's a "feeling" of the structure of folders.

> ui_sfmenu -> ui_menu
> wui -> ui_game

Sounds good to me :-)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1397500/+merge/243860
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1397500.