Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1397500 into lp:widelands

how about:

ui_sfmenu -> widelands/ui/menus
wui -> widelands/ui/game/
editor/*all_ui_stuff/ -> widelands/ui/editor/

This would move us (further) towards separating non-widelands dependant stuff and widelands dependant stuff?

I wonder if that should done in a separate PR though, because this is already unwieldy and hard to understand what was actually going on. I would suggest getting this one in ASAP and then do the small rename adjustments in smaller PRs after that.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1397500/+merge/243860
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1397500.