Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/lock_game_logic into lp:widelands

Hello Kaputtnick:

I just review that code, you wrote:

> Is there something specific to look at?

I think we should do tests in the „real world“ with different FPS seconds and a real
Network jitter. SirVers approach feels correct to me, but I am not sure is this
may have adverse effects, as the game logic now will run at 15 thinks()/s compared
to 25/s (with default settings) before.

Worst secario would we a slow computer in australia on ad 1024k Modem (Windows)
vs. a Workstation on Linux/OSX on 1 fibre net. But I tend to exaggerate such issues :-)

> I tested a short 2Player game against AI and found nothing strange.

This should not affect any local game, AFAI can imagine

> Does this affect calculation of statistics f.e. the productivity shown on each building?

No idea, good question,

> Is a game with 8 players better to test this changes?

Yes as many players as spoonable with different FPS.
But not in a LAN-Party :-)

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/lock_game_logic/+merge/285980
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/lock_game_logic.