Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/listselect into lp:widelands

> - Listselect now uses the new font renderer, and text is aligned according to rtl/ltr per entry.

Text aligning per entry is used only in Options Language? It looks very uncommon. I don't know how this is made in other game UIs. Wikipedia aligns regarding to the selected language. You could see this in the "Languages" sidebar. If you choose a RTL language, all entrys are right aligned and vice versa.

If one choose a RTL language some strings are not right aligned. This could be seen in Editor help or the tribal encyclopedia. But i don't know if this is related to this branch.

Apart from that all works fine :-)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/listselect/+merge/286033
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/listselect into lp:widelands.