Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands-website/encyclopedia into lp:widelands-website

On the server/.deb file it is installed into /usr/share/games which is not usual in the search path. You might need to use the full path to the binary or change the PATH variable.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands-website/encyclopedia/+merge/287410
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:widelands-website.