Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands-website/encyclopedia into lp:widelands-website

Review: Approve testing

Works :-)

Maybe we could adjust media/css/help.css to fit the table style with the one from the wiki? Currently the table headers have a really small font size and does not not show the wooden background. You could load the wiki.css before help.css and adjust only disturbing things then in help.css.

Open the link for gif in tribe_detail do actually open a new tab/window. I believe this is a bad behavior. Same goes for the pdf-link but here the pdf is downloaded and is shown with my pdf-viewer.

Some texts are missing (ore's) but i believe this depends on the helptexts in the init.lua.

Please take a look on the diff comment from SirVer (if not done until now).

Nice work :-)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands-website/encyclopedia/+merge/287410
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:widelands-website.