Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands-website/encyclopedia into lp:widelands-website

> I managed to run Widelands from an installation now, but we will need to add an argument to the executable now to choose the path for the JSON files, because we won't want to run this with sudo.

Could you please explain a bit more?

Because widelands is installed on the server, it should work ootb? Normally a global installed program could be run by every user on the machine, so sudo isn't needed.

Maybe we could add a button on the admin page for updating the help? Oh i see that wlhelp haven't a admin site defined at all ...
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands-website/encyclopedia/+merge/287410
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:widelands-website.