Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands-website/encyclopedia into lp:widelands-website

Thanks for pointing out the diff comment, I had missed that. We won't only get 404s when deleting the media files, but also when deleting the Django models. How about we add a commandline switch to the update script, so we can decide whether we need to clean house or not? We won't need to do this often, because we're pretty much done renaming tribe entities.

I managed to run Widelands from an installation now, but we will need to add an argument to the executable now to choose the path for the JSON files, because we won't want to run this with sudo.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands-website/encyclopedia/+merge/287410
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:widelands-website.