Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/revise-map-descr into lp:widelands

> b. remove the info

Done

3. A consistent color scheme is always good, but I don't think we can pull this off easily without doing a bigger overhaul. The colors have to fit for both dark and light backgrounds. So, I have removed the color from the headers and used some italic texts instead. How does it look to you now?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/revise-map-descr/+merge/292031
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/revise-map-descr into lp:widelands.