Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/compiler-matrix into lp:widelands

Bunnybot tries bzr pull on each branch periodically. If that gives an error it reports an error. Launchpad or Strato seem to be not as reliable, so we have error messages from time to Time.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/compiler-matrix/+merge/300272
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/compiler-matrix.