Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/compiler-matrix into lp:widelands

>> Btw, when reading `.travis.sh`, I found some build dependencies I didn't recognize: libxml2-dev and libyajl-dev. How are these used?

>dunno.... too long ago that i wrote that. try removing them and see what breaks?

Seems to still work as expected. Is this ok to merge then?

>it is really important that we keep moving the timeline forward regarding compilers.

Agreed :)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/compiler-matrix/+merge/300272
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/compiler-matrix.