Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/sdl2_logging into lp:widelands

Review: Needs Fixing

I've committed some small changes to get it to compile, please review.

It does work, but stdout.txt gets created in the same directory as the widelands binary (at least on windows). I think ~/.widelands/stdout.txt would be better, because we should not pollute the installation directory and due to security settings (Windows UAC) we perhaps are not even allowed to write in this directory.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/sdl2_logging/+merge/302866
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/sdl2_logging into lp:widelands.