Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/casern_workersqueue into lp:widelands

Replacing calls to WaresQueue with calls to the new InputQueue is done in another branch:
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/refactoring-input-queue
It can be merged either in this branch or into trunk after this branch is merged.

Adding a workersQueue for the builder on expeditions is not done yet. I plan to do so after the this branch and the refactoring branch are merged into trunk (don't like to create a branch for the bug in trunk which depends on other branches).

Review comments from the first review are done. Additionally, I created a regression test for the caserns, since it is the only building using the WorkersQueue currently.

In r7434 I fixed a bug which crashes scripts when they try to add a worker-worker to a building which already contains input-workers. Should have probably become an own branch, but the fix is small and I was lazy.

So as far as I am concerned: The branch(es) is(/are) ready for the next review.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/casern_workersqueue/+merge/309763
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/casern_workersqueue into lp:widelands.