Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1512076-scoped-timer-for-lua into lp:widelands

Review: Approve

I took a look at the branch and made some changes:

- I changed print_loading_message to take a function to time I also changed the formatting of the reported output a bit.
- I renamed system_time to ticks since that is what it really is.

This branch now LGTM. please take a look if you agree with my modifications.

While working on this I found that there are NOCOM from older code reviews still in trunk:
data/world/init.lua|111 col 7| -- NOCOM(#codereview): I do not understand the reordering here. I think
data/world/map_generation.lua|10 col 4| -- NOCOM(#codereview): I hope reordering here does not break savegames? I think it should not.
data/world/map_generation.lua|11 col 4| -- NOCOM(#codereview): A comment that reordering effects the editor?
data/world/map_generation.lua|12 col 4| -- NOCOM(#codereview): When switching between wasteland and winter, the window

Would you please remove them as appropriate before merging this branch?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1512076-scoped-timer-for-lua/+merge/315651
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1512076-scoped-timer-for-lua.