Re: [Merge] lp:~hjd/widelands/additional-compilers into lp:widelands

>Our travis builds border on the acceptable run time

I was under the impression that the different compilers were run in parallell, so it wouldn't affect the run time (much). Is there a limit on simultaneous builds?

I like that the build is covering the full range of supported compiler versions, so that we
a) don't introduce features which aren't supported in our minimum required version without noticing
b) can detect if we need fixes due to changes in recent versions.
So if it is decided to cut back on the amount of compilers, I would like to keep the outliers in each end at least.

Based on the travis report, it doesn't seem like there's a g++-7-package (yet?), so this is effectively on hold, anyways.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~hjd/widelands/additional-compilers/+merge/316258
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~hjd/widelands/additional-compilers into lp:widelands.