Re: [Merge] lp:~7010622-q/widelands/topple-sounds-6 into lp:widelands

I think the documentation is a good idea - let's get it in, but as a .csv file, and put it in data/sound and call it "readme.csv"

I expect xsmith_00.ogg etc. are the louder versions of the sounds? I recommend calling them smith_loud_00.ogg then, so we will know in the future from the filename what they are about. You can rename files with Bazaar like this:

bzr mv xsmith_00.ogg smith_loud_00.ogg
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~7010622-q/widelands/topple-sounds-6/+merge/316814
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~7010622-q/widelands/topple-sounds-6 into lp:widelands.