Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1661220-campaigns-barracks into lp:widelands

Okay, no problem. Thanks for proofreading.
Hm, I managed to kick your commit out of this branch?? Fascinating...

Since we are already at it: In the training-objective attack is called the "major attribute of the Atlanteans". Why is this? I always assumed its evasion or defense since they are higher than for other tribes. When the "major attribute" is defined by the separate building for it than barbarians and empire have evasion as major attribute which somehow seems strange.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1661220-campaigns-barracks/+merge/317033
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1661220-campaigns-barracks into lp:widelands.